A simple treat for Winter Mornings, Hot Chocolate. If you’re a big fan of Nutella and Cinnamon like I am, do try this easy Hazelnut Nutella Spiced Hot Chocolate recipe. My memories of Hot Chocolate dates back to Cold Winter Mornings, sipping this Hot Beverage outside.Toppings:There are quite a lot of ways you can top up your hot chocolate, you can use Whipped Cream, Marshmallows, Chocolate Chips. You can also use Wafer Sticks, MnM’s, Gems to make it of your own liking.Here’s how you can make this Winter Beverage at home, with ease:
- Sauce pan
- Gas/Induction Stove
- 2 2 Low Fat / Skim Milk (can use Lactose Free for a more frothy hot chocolate)
- ½ tbsp Nutella (can use 1 if you like more of the Hazelnut Taste)
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar (If needed, skip if using Sweetened Cocoa Powder)
- Cinnamon Stick
- Marshmallow Toppings (Optional)
- Take a Sauce Pan and add 1 cup Milk to it and let it simmer
- Add 1/2 Tbsp Nutella and mix well. Use a spatula to properly mix Nutella with Milk as it will be sticky.
- After a couple of minutes, add rest of the Ingredients (rest of the remaining Milk, Cocoa Powder and Sugar). Give a good mix for all these ingredients.
- When done add a cinnamon stick to it to add to the flavour
- Serve in a mug, top up with Marshmallows, Whipped Cream or any toppings you fancy! Try to run your imagination WILD!
- Enjoy your Hot Chocolate today.
Sit in a comfortable position with a Warm Blanket in a Cold Morning or Evening, and grab this warm cup of Hot Chocolate. It feels amazing! If you’re a big fan of chocolate, here are more recipes for you.
More Like This: