This immunity booster recipe, is to help your body gain resistance. This drink is good for your body, and can be had daily, irrespective of the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic. I have curated a special set of recipes, which may work as Immunity Boosters for your body to both, prevent and fight the disease. All the recipes are easy and quick to make. Their ingredients are well selected, keeping in mind their uses and properties. This recipe has Ajwain (Carrom Seeds), Tulsi Leaves (Holy Basil) , Black Pepper Powder and Honey. Honey has rich antibacterial properties which helps against sore throat and builds gut immunity. Ajwain or carom seeds have powerful medicinal properties and have been used for treating different health ailments for a long time. The anti-inflammatory properties of this commonly available spice can help to boost immunity and provide relief from severe cold and cough. Adding basil leaves and black pepper makes the concoction even more effective. Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It thus acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. It has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections. Moving onto the recipe now.
- Gas/Induction Stove
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Ajwain Seeds (Carrom Seeds)
- 5-6 Tulsi Leaves (Basil)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tsp Honey
- Take a vessel on medium to high heat. Add water to it, along with Ajwain & Tulsi Leaves. Add Black Pepper too, here.
- Let it come to a boil, give it about 5 to 10 minutes. Once the concoction is ready, strain it into another vessel or a bowl. Give it about 2-5 minutes to just cool down a bit. Just a bit!
- Mix the same with honey. Mix well at this point so none of the honey is sticking to the dish. Serve and drink hot.
Have this daily, at least once a day. It will help your body develop immunity, to fight against infections including Covid. Click on links below for more immunity booster recipes.