If you have butter chicken at home or you’re planning to make some, just make some extra. Oops, before we get started on to it, here’s the recipe for Moti Mahal Butter Chicken:https://boyeatsworld.in/index.php/2021/03/02/moti-mahal-butter-chicken-recipe/recipes/What’s Next?It’s fusion time! I am going to show you how you can easily construct an appetiser from this fantastic recipe of butter chicken with only a few ingredients. A power pack recipe, every bite has an amalgamation of flavours which just bursts into your mouth.LET’S STOP TACO-ING ABOUT IT !Here’s how you can construct this at home:
- Market Bought Hard Taco Shells
- Butter Chicken
- Shredded Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
- Fried Onions/Fried Garlic (Optional)
- Mint & Coriander Chutney
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Julienne Cut Raw Onion
- Heat your Hard Taco Shells as per the instructions in the box. I did it for 10 second per taco in a Microwave. (1000 MW). Suppose, if you 4 Taco’s just put in the Microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add Fresh Tomato Salsa to this taco (recipe link below)
- Then next, add your Butter Chicken onto it. Add more of the pieces and less of the gravy part.
- Now add some shredded cheese, either Cheddar or Mozzarella.
- Put some Raw Onions on top of it.
- Top all this up again with Coriander Mint Chutney (recipe down below)
- Garnish the taco with fresh coriander, fried onions (and/or garlic) and serve as an appetiser!
I experimented with this recipe and it paid off, brilliantly. Try it out!
More like this :