Are you a butter chicken connoisseur? I love eating butter chicken, it's so versatile! I for one believe that the taste of this Mughlai Dish changes with accompaniments, be it Roti (Indian Bread) or Rice. It just tastes so good with rice! But here’s a question for you:Have you felt that Butter Chicken is a messy dish? https://boyeatsworld.in/recipes/moti-mahal-butter-chicken-recipe/You have guests coming over and don’t wanna have a proper sit down meal? This might be perfect for you in that case, you can casually enjoy North India’s Delicacy, Butter Chicken without creating any mess. You can have it with rice in glasses! What kind of Glasses can you use?You can mostly use any glasses but here are some helpful pointers which help you to decide which glasses to use. I would recommend using broad glasses. Why? Broad glasses give you extra space to mix your meal properly and eat it in a better way. Some glasses you can use our: broad cups, cognac, coupes, white wine glasses & old fashioned whiskey glasses.Let’s get it started! Here’s how you can construct a Butter Chicken x Rice in Glasses.
- Glasses (Coupes, Old Fashioned, Cups, Mugs)
- Long Grain Basmati Rice
- Butter Chicken (With Gravy) Recipe Link
- Fried Onions & Fried Garlic (Optional)
- Mint & Coriander Chutney (Recipe below)
- Raw Onions
- Lemon Juice to Drizzle
- Fresh Coriander to Garnish
- Take a Cup or a Glass (literally anything you want, recommendations are listed above in the description) and add Butter Chicken (with a bit of gravy) to it. Now, this has become the base layer.
- Now add Coriander Chutney and then add Rice on top of it.
- Add Some More Coriander Chutney, like a thin layer.
- Finally top it up with Fried Onion & Fried Garlic. You can garnish it with fresh Coriander as well.
- Drizzle some Lemon Juice too. Don’t forget to say Cheers!
Eat casually with a spoon or just serve butter chicken as appetisers now!
More like this: