Who doesn’t like cocktails? Apologies if you don’t. But if you do, you’re in for a treat. Let’s try and be boujee at home now. This is the recipe for a Rosemary Gin Fizz topped with Edible Flowers.It’s super easy to make, tastes great and yes it feels great!Let’s get started! Here’s how you can make this mouth-watering beverage at home now:
For the rosemary simple syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 fresh sprigs of rosemary
For the cocktail:
- 90 ml gin
- 30 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 30 ml rosemary simple syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 90 ml seltzer/tonic water
- lemon, for garnish
- rosemary for garnish
- edible flowers, for garnish
To make rosemary simple syrup:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, sugar, and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil and stir until all sugar is dissolved, pressing rosemary against the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to release its oils.
- Let cool to room temperature, then strain into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. It should be pale green in color at this point.
To make the drink:
- Combine gin, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, and egg white in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 to 15 seconds to combine all ingredients.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 10 to 15 seconds more, until chilled.
- Now, strain the drink into your choice of serving glass (I used a coupe), and top it up with seltzer/tonic water until filled.
- Garnish with lemon, rosemary, and/or edible flowers.
Serve chilled and have a fun time with your Friends & Family. Slainte More cocktail recipes coming up soon. Stay Tuned. Until then, Gin Fizz!