Are you a Sandwich person too? They are easy to eat, to travel with and they make for somewhat a healthy and a filling snack. This is a very easy sandwich recipe, with Chicken Tikka filling along with a Mint Mayo dressing. Mint MayoTo make Mint Mayonnaise at home, follow the recipe down below. Instead of mixing the grinded mixture with hung curd, mix it with Mayonnaise for a much better dressing. https://boyeatsworld.in/recipes/mint-coriander-chutney/Here's how you can make Chicken Tikka Sandwich at home:
- Sandwich Grill
Chicken Tikka Marinade
- 250 g Chicken Breast (diced into small cubes)
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ cup Hung Curd
- 1 tbsp Tandoori Masala (Optional)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Amchur Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil or Mustard Oil
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 1 Slice Cheese (Optional)
- Cooked Chicken
- Mint Mayonnaise to Taste
- Take a large bowl and add oil to it. Add all the spices mentioned under the Chicken Marinade category and mix well using a whisk.
- Once all the spices gets mixed with the Oil, and in the ginger-garlic paste. Next, add hung curd to the mix and combine to work the marinade. Add the diced chicken here and mix well until all the chicken gets covered in the marinade. Leave it for 30 mins to 2 hours in the fridge. Alternatively, you can leave overnight as well.
- Once done, cook the chicken with oil in a Skillet. Take two slices of bread, add mint mayo to both the sides. Next, add chicken to one side followed by cheese (optional) and cover it with the second slice. Put it in a sandwich grill for few minutes, 5-10 depending upon your grill and have fresh. You may add veggies like onions and lettuce too at this point.
Another Sandwich Recipe, and a yum one too! Have it hot and fresh with ketchup and mint mayo and it will be a meal of it's own.
More Like This: