By far, the easiest Immunity Booster Recipe, requiring only two ingredients. I have never enjoyed Turmeric in anything, and that too as a star ingredient. Definitely not. Last year (2020), my fitness trainer added this to my meal plan, and asked me to have one shot of this daily at the end of the day. Unaware about the science behind it, but I feel that I have become a bit more active. It's honestly really nothing but an amalgamation of Turmeric and Milk. You can go out of your way with a Milk Froth to be all Michelin Boujee, but that's only for aesthetics. For taste, you can try few things like sweeteners if you aren't a fan of Turmeric. You can add Maple Syrup or Cinnamon. For a healthier alternative, try adding Stevia or Splenda. Turmeric is a powerful herb with over 300 nutrients including beta-carotene, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, flavonoids, fiber, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc among others. Turmeric contains the chemical curcumin. Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation). It helps with the stomach, with the skin and even to build immunity. This drink is good for your body, and can be had daily, irrespective of the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic. Let's get to it.
- Gas/Induction Stove
- Sauce pan
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Fresh is better)
- Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Sugar, Honey, Stevia or Splenda (Optional Sweeteners)
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and cook over high heat until it’s hot, don’t bring it to a boil. Add Turmeric and mix well. Let the Turmeric cook just a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in your (optional) sweetener, of your choice. Mix well, if you're using honey, make sure it's not sticking to the pan.
- You can use a Milk Frother, but not necessary, Have hot and fresh.
Try and include this into your daily meal plan. It's definitely a healthy drink, which will help you boost immunity. Click on links below for more immunity booster recipes.
More Like This: